Finding boxes of spices while cooking food is quite troublesome. Isn’t it?
Especially when onion and tomato gravy is golden grown and you struggle to get the spices so that it should not be ugly black in color.
Really frustrated as you were trying to make the best dish ever but unmanaged spices made it worse.
Well, In our Stainless Steel Masala Box, We brought you 9 in 1 Steel Spices Box
This box ensures to keep all kinds of spices in a single box. Spices like black pepper, turmeric powder, Red Chilli powder, etc.
This box is durable and made of stainless steel which ensures a long-lasting life. This box has an Airtight Acrylic lid which makes visibility easy for every spice.
?So Just grab a single box and make your food by heart and create a healthy environment in your family.
Here Are Some Benefits of our Stainless Steel Masala Box
- Transparent Lid
- Inner containers Lids: Which Avoids mix-up of masala’s inside the masala box
- Rust Proof and Hygienic
- Keep all your masalas in one place
- Easy to wash and Clean
- Attractive Stainless material and handy shape
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 24 x 10 Centimeters
- Beautiful blue color box with 9 Spice containers, 3 spoons
Stainless Steel Masala Box Product Details
- The Measurement of the Stainless Steel Masala Box : 8.5 cms Height, 22.5 cms Diameter; Small inner containers: Diameter – 6cm, Height – 7cms, Capacity – 150ml; Big inner container: Diameter – 9.5 cms, Height – 7 cms, Capacity – 330ml
- 100% Food Safe, Durable colored Stainless Steel body of the masala box steel for kitchen. Care Instructions: Wash and wipe dry with a soft cloth before storing.
- The stylish masala organizer for the kitchen has 9 inner Containers with 3 Spoons. The Airtight Acrylic lid makes visibility easy.
- The steel boxes for the kitchen are commonly used to keep spices such as cumin seeds, cardamom, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilies, coriander powder, and much more. It can be used to store & serve (without inner containers) roti, cookie, papad, khakhra, chocolates, cakes, bread, or herb canister
- Masala Dani and inner containers have to air-tight acrylic lids to avoid any accidental cracks and mix-up of contents. Preserves freshness and prevents contamination of spices. Do not get loose/tight with usage.